GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Today's Stock Market Action Was Likely A "Fools Rally," Here's Why. By Gregory Mannarino








The higher this market goes the more I can add to my short. For the love of God millennials need to take some risk here. Pay attention millennials, I mean I trade for free. There are apps where you can do this. It's coming down, I hope this thing rallies tomorrow so I can add to my short position. It can take a month, whatever, if the market keeps going higher my generation is screwed, if it falls at least I can tell my kids I profited on the way down and on the way back up. FOR MY future this economy needs to correct so I can FINALLY invest with real fundamentals. Man how my generation has been screwed and more than 75% do NOT understand WHY?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...