GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jim Rogers : if and when gold goes down, I hope I am smart enough to buy more

Jim Rogers : I do not like buying anything going straight up. I like to buy something going down. So if and when gold goes down, I hope I am smart enough to buy more and I would buy silver the same way.




Related ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) SPDR GOld ETF (GLD), Powershares DB SPDR Gold ETF (GLD), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), GoldCorp (GG)

1 comment:

  1. good evening
    sir,
    i am very happy to read this and i want to know about that
    when should i buy gold and silver
    and any sharp correction is possible when will it go down
    thank you
    regards
    sunita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...