GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Bob Chapman : we could see a Revolution in Germany

Bob Chapman - The Sovereign Economist - 08 Sept 2011

Bob Chapman : The Germans do not get mad very often but when they get mad watch out , I lived in Germany for a long time I speak German I understand them very , groups do have their strong and weak points and Germans have theirs as well ....we could see a Revolution in Germany that's how mad are these people are , I would not be surprised if some of the politicians will me murdered , these people are really mad about this , they have been acting as a second party in Europe for years anything they were asked to do they did it , they have had it they are not going to give anymore , there is no guilt and there should not be because the people who grow up in the second world war are my age I mean in 1939 I was 5 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...