GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bob Chapman : the gold and silver shares are way way under priced

Bob Chapman - Freedom link Radio 7/21/2011

Bob Chapman on the Global Financial Crisis : I have involved with gold and silver for 52 years , for 29 years I was the largest gold and silver stock broker in the world , I owned my own firm with 6000 clients when I retired , long term gold and silver are going to continue to go up as long as you have two different things in place number one inflation and hyperinflation number two it is going to happen during the deflationary period is that the value of the dollar will continue to go down and that means the only safe place to be will be gold and silver just like it is now , I buy gold and silver every month I have done it for years going back to 2000 when I saw that we are going to have another big run , make life simple go fifty fifty on gold and silver coins and bullion because I have been doing this for a long time and you never know what is going to outperform one another I like them both , and I say go half and half hopefully they both will go crazy I think they will go considerably higher and I think the gold and silver shares are way way under priced


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...